As a client of our clinic, you will notice big changes as to how we interact with you during the COVID-19 pandemic. The following is the protocol for what you can expect when you bring your pet to our clinic during the current COVID-19 pandemic:
- When you arrive in our clinic parking lot, please call our clinic from your car. If you do not and come to the clinic doors, you will be directed by reception to go back to your car.
- When you call the clinic upon your arrival, the receptionist will take your credit card number. During the pandemic, we will not be accepting cash payments. Your card will not be charged until after your appointment is completed.
- A team member will come to your vehicle to check you in for your appointment. They will bring your check-in form, which they will fill out for you with your answers to their questions.
- The team member will take your pet from your vehicle and bring your pet into our clinic for his or her appointment.
- As needed, you may communicate with the veterinarian who is examining your pet by phone during the appointment.
- After the appointment, a team member will bring your pet back to your vehicle.
- If do not have an appointment with one of our doctors, but are picking up your pet from hospital, a veterinary technician will bring your pet to you as you wait in your vehicle.
If you do not have an appointment for your pet, but need to pick up food or medications:
- Please call ahead of time to let the clinic know that you are arriving to pick up food and/or medication.
- When you arrive in our clinic parking lot, please call our clinic from your vehicle.
- A team member will bring the food and/or medication to your vehicle.
If you are boarding your pet with us (NOTE: New boarders are not being accepted at this time until further notice. We may make exceptions on a case-by-case basis; for example, in cases of dire and urgent need.)
- If you are dropping off your pet for boarding, please call our clinic from your vehicle when you arrive in our clinic parking lot.
- A team member will come to your car to check you in. They will bring your check-in form, which they will fill out for you with your answers to their questions.
- The team member will take your pet from your vehicle and bring him or her into our clinic to begin boarding.
- When picking up your pet from boarding, a team member will bring your pet to your vehicle from the clinic.
If you are coming to our clinic by public transit:
- Please notify us ahead of time that you will be using public transit to get to our clinic and we can make special arrangements for you.