As of February 8, 2023, we are implementing the final stage of our reopening strategy, which means we are no longer requiring clients to wear a mask in our clinic. The following is the current protocol for what you can expect when you bring your pet to our clinic.
If you have an appointment:
- We will be allowing a limited number of person(s) per household to accompany your pet per appointment.
- Please ensure the person accompanying your pet is able to inform our staff of the pet’s specific health care needs.
- Please remain seated at all times in our waiting room unless reception staff call you to the front desk.
Since our exam rooms are small and cannot provide minimum physical distancing requirements, clients are asked to remain standing to allow for physical distance protocols.
If you do not have an appointment for your pet, but need to pick up food or medications and/or drop off a sample:
- Please call ahead of time to let the clinic know that you are arriving to pick up food and/or medication.
For the purposes of euthanasia only:
- We are allowing a maximum of two people into the clinic at the same time so they can say a final good-bye to their pet.